Monday, May 30, 2011

I started this blog a while ago..

But never got around to writing it. I'm keeping it as an honest diary for myself to write my feelings and how I feel during the next while.

I'm V. I'm 34, overweight and 5ft nothing. I also smoke, have asthma and losing my teeth one by one due to having children and smoking.

I hope this is private for now. I'm ashamed of myself mostly. My two little children that look at me for a role model don't have much to look up to right now.

So let's see if I can fix it. No. Not 'let's see', let's fix it!

I'm in the midst of reading Allen Carr's "Easy Way to Stop Smoking". I'm up to page 30. He makes a bloody lot of sense this bloke. And I will keep reading it. And I will keep smoking like he tells me too.

I'm going to do this you know.

I separated from my husband in Sept 2010. During that time, I lost almost 20kg and still hover there.

I want to use this time in my life to regain my health and my quality of life.

Here's to me. I aim to post every day with what's going on in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment